Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baxter!!

Jimmy has been asking me for quite sometime to give him a picture of me that he can put on his desk at work. Yesterday, I finally just decided to call and make an appointment to get our pictures done professionally. We haven't had them done since our engagement pictures other than a few from when we got married. As most of you know, we didn't have the traditional wedding so we didn't have the traditional photographs. Anyway, that's beside the point. I called Jimmy to let him know that I have made the appointment for Oct 29th. He immediatley says, "Awesome, that gives us time to get a puppy that can be in the picture with us!" Jimmy has also been hounding me for a while to get a miniature schnauzer puppy like Jack, his dad's dog. I have been very reluctant to get another pet but something inside me decided to go on the internet and search breeders in the Charlotte area. I emailed a list to Jimmy and called to let him know. When he answered the phone and I told him I'd been searching, he started laughing! Apparently, Jimmy and Amy had been on the phone with the breeder that she got Jack from already asking her about her most current litter!


Needless to say, we all (Britt, Amy, Me & Jimmy) loaded up in the truck last night and drove to right outside of Albemarle, NC to look at the puppies. Jimmy is very aware of my weekness for animals. therefore was not in the least bit suprised when I said, "When can we take him home?" I'd like to introduce you to the newest Springs family member....






No comments: